Academy of Beach Sports presents:
Junior King and Queen of the Beach
- Thursday, May 28th, 2020
- £10 per player
- All players to be 18 or under as at 31/12/2020
- PLEASE NOTE, due to the format of King and Queen events, entries will be restricted to groups of four closer to the event.
- Please enter early to ensure your place
Thursday 28th May 9:30am – 3:30pm
The event is a one-day event, running on Croyde Beach.
- As per the King and Queen of the Beach, players will be seeded into groups of four where they will play one set with each player to determine the winner of their pool.
- Each player will then advance into their division to playoff for final places.
- The number of rounds after the first round will depend on final numbers but there will be a minimum of six match-ups, with potentially nine different partners by the end of the day.
- Matches will be played rally point serving to 21pts, two clear.
- Any tie will be decided by vollies.
- If an uneven number of players are registered in the Prince and Princess event the Tournament Director reserves the right to combine the two events to make for a smooth-running competition, until such a time when there are an equal number of male/female to make the finals.
- Cost is £10 per player, advanced entries with the ability to purchase named playing tops available until the end of April. No other playing tops will be provided.
The famous Glass Head Trophies will be presented to the winners of the Princess and Prince of the Beach at approx 3:30 pm